The ASTM Group is the second largest operator of toll motorway networks in the world and a leading global player in the design and construction of major infrastructure works. The Group boasts a motorway network of approximately 4,900 km in Italy, Brazil and the United Kingdom. In Italy, the Group is the leading motorway operator in the north-west of the country.
ASTM's concessions follow strategic routes in the regions they pass through and represent key connections for people and goods. By operating responsibly and integrating the principles of sustainability into its business activities, the ASTM Group seeks to manage its concessions in a way that promotes long-term economic development and the well-being of residents in the areas where its motorway network is present.
Itinera is a global player in the construction of major infrastructure works and civil and industrial engineering projects. Part of the ASTM Group, the second largest toll motorway concession operator in the world, Itinera specialises in complex construction projects such as motorways, underground metro systems, railways, airports, viaducts and tunnels, developing works that form a daily part of the lives of millions of people and become distinctive features of the areas around them. As a world leader in infrastructure projects and green field concessions, Itinera offers its clients innovative and high-quality solutions that ensure sustainable development. The company is active on the US market through Halmar International, one of the largest construction companies in the New York metropolitan area.
Open position: Project Manager of the Concessions/Construction Sector
ASTM is searching for Project Managers in the Construction and Concessions Sector in Italy.
The Project Manager of the Concessions/Construction Sector will be responsible for managing awarded contracts and guaranteeing the fulfilment of contractual obligations, reaching profitability targets and the achievement of the established temporal, economic and financial objectives; he/she will be responsible for managing relations with the client and with third parties involved in the project, and will be responsible for the correct application of the Quality, Environment and Safety Plans, in compliance with the relevant law and contractual provisions.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Proven experience as project manager for construction companies specialising in civil engineering works and complex infrastructures.
- Previous technical-operational experience in companies operating in motorway infrastructure management, or engineering or construction sectors specialising in civil engineering works and complex infrastructure.
- Experience in managing complex infrastructure projects.
- Proficiency in English
Other skills required:
- Results-driven approach and good leadership skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in coordinating cross- functional teams;
- Willingness to travel and relocate within Italy.